Here's what you need...
--A beautiful day like today.
--Soft top down.
--Windows rolled down.
--Fresh air - a bonus: when you smell the fresh cut grass or BBQ cooking.
--And the music cranked real loud so when you sing the lyrics - out loud - no one can hear you.
To do that last one, you need music. Here's my list of Top Ten Songs needed for driving in your Jeep with your top down.
TOP TEN JEEP DRIVING SONGS
10. I Want You To Want Me - Cheap TrickIn 7th grade this was my favorite song because the 16 year old boy I had a crush on used to listen to it fixing his car with no shirt on. It was my first intro to "hard" rock. It hooked me for life. (I've never told anyone that before.)
9. Rock and Roll Band - Boston
8. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
7. tie Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
7. tie Basket Case - Green Day
7. tie Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
6. She's So Mean - Matchbox Twenty
5. 3am - Matchbox Twenty
4. Right Now - SR-71
3. 21 Guns - Green Day
2. When I'm Gone - 3 Door Down
1. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
I went out five times today running here and there. I enjoyed myself so much I went to the grocery store - twice. It seems I will be needing groceries a lot this summer. It looks like I will need more than ten songs... so I need to add to my Top Ten Songs. I will take requests and try out your suggestions. They may even replace a current Top Ten.
Back on the Road (BotR) for my Next Adventure!