First I'll start with my additions to the list.
11. Start a training regiment
12. Sign up for Warrior Dash
13. Compete in Warrior Dash
14. Try a new Tex-Mex Restaurant
15. Take new friend to Tex-Mex Restaurant
CHECK 1. Conquer my fear of jumping in a lake.
I did it!! Sunday, July 28th. Will I do it again? Who knows, but I did it!
3. Off Roadin' in a Jeep -- Planning for Labor Day weekend!
4. Hike Old Rag need I say more...
5. Run around the trails of Lake Courage -- I might have to wait until next summer on this one, if the Boy Scouts let me back in summer camp.
CHECK 6. Start up a new hobby. And I pick biking. Got my new bike...So excited!
CHECK 7. Camping at Swallow Falls -- What an awesome trip. Check out my previous blog post for pictures.
CHECK 8. Canoe with my Boys - Michael also went kayaking and now he wants a kayak for Christmas.
CHECK 9. Take my Boys Hiking - We had a blast and now we said we are going to do this at least once a month!
CHECK 10. Make a New Friend