Feeling good about the first step made me look for other steps to take. I asked myself "What was taking up my time?" I made a mental list and started to prioritize.
have been reducing the size of my flower beds. Less weeding and less mulch! More time -- More money. I have also been turning them into maintenance free beds. Now there is less junk in my house, on my mind, and in my yard. Next Step -- Time to make a list to clear out the mental clutter.
1. Clear out your "in box" -- CHECK
2. Make a bucket list -- CHECK
3. Delete Old bridges -- CHECK
4. Get rid of things that take up time stressing you out or creating angst. For me it was a bush in the back yard. It had bugged me for seven years. So finally, I just cut it down. Now, I don't have to waste my time thinking about it any more. It's gone -- out of my life. Getting rid of all the small simple issues opens you up to really focus on the bigger issues.
5. Let go of old goals -- CHECK