Monday, July 29, 2019
Top 5 Must Do Topless Tips
1. When you are going 60-65 mph down the interstate,
and you have long hair, I suggest you tie it back, or put on a hat. There is a high potential you could be rendered blind momentarily, and crash.
2. Leave No Trace is definitely a principal you should use for the inside of your Jeep. You don't want that "litter fine" when trash goes sailing out the top of your Wrangler. Anything you want to keep in your Jeep make sure it's secure.
3. When you have kids you will want to have a blanket for each of them. Even when it's warm outside the back seats tend to get a little chilly for the little ones.
4. Spray your floor mats with bug spray. Some say spiders like to spin their web inside your Jeep. Fingers Crossed -- I haven't had this issue yet.
5. When it's sunny out, keep sunscreen handy or better yet get a purple sun shade like me.
I have done a lot of research the past several months. When you leave an emotionally abusive relationship, education is the number one way ...
I use my Jeep Center Console every day as I am sure you do too. It wasn't until the other day I was searching around the internet for fu...
When I first started off-roading, I took it slow. I got to know what my stock Jeep Wrangler could do by taking some instructional off-road d...