Feeling good about the first step made me look for other steps to take. I asked myself "What was taking up my time?" I made a mental list and started to prioritize.
have been reducing the size of my flower beds. Less weeding and less mulch! More time -- More money. I have also been turning them into maintenance free beds. Now there is less junk in my house, on my mind, and in my yard. Next Step -- Time to make a list to clear out the mental clutter.
1. Clear out your "in box" -- CHECK
2. Make a bucket list -- CHECK
3. Delete Old bridges -- CHECK
4. Get rid of things that take up time stressing you out or creating angst. For me it was a bush in the back yard. It had bugged me for seven years. So finally, I just cut it down. Now, I don't have to waste my time thinking about it any more. It's gone -- out of my life. Getting rid of all the small simple issues opens you up to really focus on the bigger issues.
5. Let go of old goals -- CHECK
6. Finish what you started. Get those old projects completed. For me it's a 2011 scrapbook of our Disney trip. My last photo album. Now everything is on the computer -- we watch our photos as slide shows on TV. It only takes a quarter of the time it took to make a scrapbook -- and takes up no space in the house! My goal is to finish this scrapbook this week.
With my plate becoming more an more empty with the not so important life items-- it gives me more time to "Get Healthy", "Spend time with my Family", "Enjoying My Jeep" and "Being Happy!"
Back on the Road (BotR) for my Next Adventure!
Every weekend i used to pay a visit thisReplyDelete
website, as i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations
in fact fastidious funny data too.
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site this i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my web site! I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!ReplyDelete
먹튀검증커뮤니티 Golf fans as well as players are welcoming the decision to enter the gallery. Lee Jung-won, who visits the South Seoul CC with his family every spring, said, "The emotions he feels with the players at the venueReplyDelete
토토검증커뮤니티 The Korea Professional Golf Association announced on the 1st, "We have decided to hold the 17th DB Insurance Promy Open, the opening game of the 2022 season, which will be held for four days from the 14th."ReplyDelete