In the meantime, I am trying to find little things to satisfy my Jeep Parts fix. So today... with the help of a co-worker, I installed my Molle Panel.
The cool thing about where I work is all the tools we have. The directions called for a step drill bit or a 13/32" drill bit, and a center punch. All of which I don't have. Luckily these tools were at my disposal at work.
The Justice Off Road folks do provide a Rivnut Installation Tool, but I didn't need it because at my shop we have our own Rivnut tool (I am not sure what it's called). However, I did not have the hand strength to use it. So I had to call in extra muscle.
Installing this Molle panel was fun for me because I drilled my first hole into my Jeep, well eight holes. It was a pretty easy project. Now I can't wait to hook up all my Molle bags.
Post a Comment