Buying the Jeep Wrangler was one of the best decisions I could have made for myself. It changed my life. However, I never in a million years would have thought it could have changed my life the way it did. Here are 5 things I was never told when I bought my Jeep Wrangler Sahara.
1. I would discover my new found passion for off-roading.
2. I would get my hands dirty by doing some of my own Jeep installs.
3. I would become part of a whole new community and Jeep Family.
4. I would never have an excuse not to get to work because of bad weather.
5. I should of bought a Rubicon. Which I did on Halloween 2014 when I traded my Sahara for my 2015 Rubicon. Then a year later giving my Jeep a 3.5 lift with 35" tires.
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Jeep Wrangler Surprises
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
[How To] Open Your Jeep Door
Over the years many people have had a hard time opening the door to my Jeep. Some just don't know how the handle works while others don&...
I use my Jeep Center Console every day as I am sure you do too. It wasn't until the other day I was searching around the internet for fu...
I am so excited that Spring has finally arrived! That means I can start driving with my top down, but there are always precautions you ...
Post a Comment