Magnesium Chloride is poured onto our roads in the winter in several states. This chemical concoction is called Road Salt. Road Salt is very bad for our vehicles. Road Salt can eat away at your Jeep in the form of rust.
***You must be diligent in keeping the salt off your Jeep.
Here are my Top 5 Tips to keep the salt away.
1. Wash your vehicle often in the winter
2. Hand wash your vehicle. This lets you get into those places car washes can't.
3. Make sure you spray the undercarriage of your Jeep thoroughly.
4. Clean out the inside of your frame. There are holes in the frame you can put the hose.
5. Fluid Film on your undercarriage. Or get a professional shop to rust proof your undercarriage.
For more information check out my YouTube Video Salt Free Tips.
Post a Comment