National Check Your Wiper Blades Day - May 16
Yes, there is actually a day for your wiper blades.
Why do we need a National Check Your Wiper Blades Day?Well... Checking your wiper blades could keep you out of harms way. Having poor worn out wiper blades can affect your driving ability. You should make a plan to check your wipers properly.
Keeping on top your wiper blades provide you adequate visibility during inclement weather. Wiper blades should be changed every 6 months to a year. Changing your own wiper blades is simple and easy. You just need to go to an auto parts store like AutoZone. They can look up the kind you need. Swapping them is a simple job.
5 Tips to Take Care of Your Windshield Wipers
- Defrost and Scrape Before Using the Wipers.
- Replace the Blades at Least Twice a Year.
- Keep the Windshield Clean.
- Never Run the Wipers on a Dry Windshield.
- Reposition the Blades During the Winter.
Post a Comment