Continuing on with my 5 Must Have Series. Last week I started the series with the 5 Must Have Kits all Jeepers need to carry in their Jeeps.
#2 Airing Down/Up Kit
#3 Recovery Kit
#4 Off-Road Shoes
#5 Tool Box
My top 5 picks for your Road Recovery Kit
(Tow Strap/Gloves in Off-Road Recovery Kit)
- Jumper Cable
- Fire Extinguisher/Mount
- Road Safety reflectors/Flare
- First Aid Kit - Items to put in your kit
- Weather Emergency Kit
- Made of black Nylon, durable and reliable. It is very easy to install
- 3 adjustable straps to any size what you want. Suitable for different fire extinguisher
- All accessories attach to roll bars using hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Bundle includes pair of ultimate grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.
- Works with 3-inch roll bars. Can be held one 3 pound fire extinguisher
- High quality,
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Color Choice to match your Jeep
- Fits both padded and non-padded roll bars
- Fits PALS webbing as a MOLLE accessory
Emergency Winter Weather Kit
Emergency Blanket / Sleeping Bags
Flashlight with extra batteries
More Info on how to build the Ultimate Winter Survival Kit