A while back, I was struggling with where to place the lights.
After much thought, a lot of research, and many, many suggestions from fellow Jeepers, I decided to mount them on the A pillars near the windshield. So -- I went ahead and ordered two light mounts as well. I like the look of them on the windshield. I am thinking I might want a light bar on the bumper.
The installation of the mounts and lights were a pretty simple job.
- 3" square LED auxiliary light
- 40 degree flood beam pattern
- (4) 3w high intensity LEDS
- Output - 1254 Lumens
- Color temperature - 6000K
- Diecast aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens
- Waterproof rating of IP 67
- Dimensions 3" long x 3" wide x 3" tall
- Universal application
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
You can also see the install in my You Tube Video.
Once these 6 steps are completed the wires can be connected. Thanks to the Jeep community (JKOwners Forum) for helping inform me of the proper wiring for vehicles lights. In Part 2 of my lights post I will share the new skill I'm learning and the new way I will be connecting my lights.
- Simple Living! - Enjoying Life! - The Jeep Life! -
- ExtremeTerrain provided the LED light for review. No additional compensation received.
All opinions are my own.