Then this past August I created my 50 Before 50 List. These are goals I set for myself to work towards to help me better handle turning 50 this coming August. As we grow and change as people, so do our goals, which is why every so often we need to re-evaluate our goals. I recently did just that... 12/15/2015 Blog Post
With goals in the fore-front of my mind and New Years approaching I find myself now setting goals for my Jeep. So here is my New Year's "Jeep" Resolution List. Psst.... It's really a Bucket List for my Jeep. I am looking forward to the research and being able to converse with other Jeepers on this plan.
- Better undercarriage fortification of my evap canister
- Better undercarriage fortification of my diff covers
- Create a plan for my lift and tires
- Create a savings plan for my lift and tires
- Complete Trail #11 at Rausch Creek for the Jeep Badge of Honor Program
I would like to try the other two Badge of Honor Trails at
Rausch Creek, but they are red and black. It is possible I could do Crawlers Ridge.
Kyle at Rausch Creek says “It is very challenging with out a good spotter. You will be slamming down hard on the undercarriage and dragging the sides bad. When I take a stock vehicle through it is a lot of stacking, spotting, and patience.”
We will see how brave (or stupid) I become in 2016.
- Simple Living! - Enjoying Life! - The Jeep Momma Way -